Wednesday 23 November 2016

updates by Arnav Pilankar




Today I learnt that becoming an all-rounder is way way more than easy, today balancing between blog and my group quite a tough job. I wonder whether the people who get balanced learner profile, are they really balanced? Oh well but questions will never be answered unless you go to the right person, well I don’t know who can answer the question literally that was my day, just a lot of blogging but the rest of my group was making a MCQ formative and I can assure you there are quite a lot of trick questions and today we even had presentation of plant exploitation which means using plants badly for our advantage and human rights who encouraged fighting for human rights and discrimination who shared the impact of discrimination and that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment